Milo Construction was started as a one-man show in 2001 by Pat Minniear and has since grown to over 26 employees. Over the past 16 years, with an eye on workmanship and process, they have established Milo Construction as the premier Front Range commercial contractor—without losing sight of the clients and projects that gave the company its start.
“Every project is an opportunity for us to show that we are a versatile company with the fiscal strength and expertise to handle even the most complex of productions. Stable growth while maintaining the integrity of our team is our ultimate goal. We are an extended family.” – Pat Minniear, CEO, Milo Construction
- Pat has twenty-five plus years in the construction industry, performing construction management and general contractor roles. He is experienced in construction, renovation, and cost estimating in commercial, residential and historic remodel environments.
- Recognized for well-developed project management skills, he has emphasized the use of computer technology to track job progress, control project costs and schedule operational tasks that enable project completion on time and under budget.
- He is known for consistently delivering quality and excellence in workmanship.
“I’m learning every day and trying to change the impression many people have about our industry.”
- Oversees financial management of clients and subcontractor budgets and ensures compliance with federal and state insurance, labor and safety requirements. Her office is affectionately known as “Mission Control”
- She grew up in the USVI and is an award winning Caribbean Laser Sailing champion. She also raced Prindle 19’s, Nacras, and various mono-hulls and has won several local USVI and BVI regattas.
- She holds a first degree black belt in Japanese Go Ju Ryu.
- She’s a mom to identical twin boys and is married to her husband and best friend Phil.
- She was a professional dancer/singer/actress in the musical theatre world and has toured the country performing in over twenty different musicals.
“People are always blaming their circumstances for what they are. I don’t believe in circumstances. The people who get on in this world are the people who get up and look for the circumstances they want, and if they can’t find them, they make them.” – George Bernard Shaw
- Grew up right outside San Francisco, CA in a family of 10
- Most rewarding experience was teaching English as a second language in the mountain villages of Thailand
- Classical pianist
“Life appears to me too short to be spent in nursing animosity or registering wrongs.” – Charlotte Bronte
PROJECT MANAGEMENT TEAM
Director of Operations
- Grew up around DC area, moved to Colorado 2001
- Enjoy hiking and camping with his wife and 2 kids
- Loves to be active: Marathoner and completed first century bike ride in 2015
- He has over twenty-four years of experience in the industry, but for the last twelve years Mark’s primary focus has been preconstruction services and estimating for a wide variety of commercial construction projects within the Colorado Front Range.
- Enjoys spending time with his twin daughters
- Likes to travel off the beaten path
- Hobbies include hunting, woodworking, fishing, and canoeing
“The road to success is always under construction.”
- Born and raised in Hawaii, and has a Hawaiian middle name. His wife also grew up in Hawaii, but they met in Colorado
- Avid golfer
- Lived in Italy for 4 months
- Can wiggle his ears independently
“Ua Mau Ke Ea O Ka Aina I Ka Pono” (The life of the land is perpetuated in righteousness)
- Will has over 40 years’ experience in the industry, 36 of which was for a real estate developer.
- His business card has the acronym A.A.G.G. on it – “All Around Good Guy”
- Global traveler – in love with the outdoors “I’ve never been lost in the woods, but I’ve been turned around – a lot”
- Loves to teach
- Thrives on challenge
“Where there’s a Will, there’s a way”
- Paul has 30+ years’ experience in the industry, including 12 years as a bricklayer
- He is a professional photographer and an avid hunter
- He is a huge fan of Formula 1 Racing and remote controlled boats — he owns a 1/4 scale hydroplane boat with a weed wacker motor
- New to Colorado and loving every minute of it!
- Sean has over 19 years’ experience, starting as a field engineer building hotels, courthouses, jails, etc. His expertise and work mindset has moved him up the ladder, becoming an Area Superintendent, Project Manager, Project Superintendent and General Superintendent.
- During his down time, you’ll find him on any golf course with friends and family, but he really enjoys hunting and fishing and the Colorado outdoors with his wife and daughter.
- Sean has been involved in 5 tours of duty in the U.S Army, and loves listening to music and hanging out with his wife in Steamboat, Colorado.
- Art has over 35 years’ experience in the industry, including commercial, residential, and multi-family development
- Hobbies include golfing, fishing, and boating
- Has spent the last 17 years traveling and now enjoys life with his grandson
“Quality is not an act it’s a habit.”
Assistant Project Manager
- Born and raised in PA
- Likes camping and anything outdoors
- The beach is her favorite place
- Loves any and all animals